Length of guarantee period is as follows
• Fillings covered for 5 years (3 years if completed prior to 01/01/2022)
• Permanent restorations (crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers) 5 years
• Implants 10 years Terms & Conditions
1. You must remain a patient during the guarantee period at our Deering Dental Palmetto Bay practice, conveniently located near Pinecrest and Cutler Bay.
2. You must maintain a schedule of regular cleaning and exam appointments at Deering Dental according to your doctor’s recommended schedule. Typically this is every 6 months but may be every three to 4 months if you have periodontal issues that require more frequent visits.
3. You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
4. We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
5.The guarantee is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
6. The Guarantee is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, etc.
7. The guarantee does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
8. If the doctor determines a night guard/ occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the guarantee will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated.
9. Implants will be guaranteed for healthy patients with no disqualifying conditions that have been proven to increase the rate of failure. These include extensive bone grafting required, Smoking, chewing tobacco, Immune disease, diabetes, bone conditions, Undiscovered health issues such as high cholesterol or Vitamin D insufficiency